Six Dogs.
MONSTER POST, RAAAAAWR.

So, here begins my customary weekend review. With the re-introduction of pics.
Friday, I got home from 6th form and watched the entire first series of The Office. Class. I'm planning on watching series two tomorrow, what with study leave meaning no 6th form for three weeks. Result!
I worked Saturday lunch, which was joyous. I was made a proposal by my boss. They asked me if I could work Friday nights instead of Saturday lunchtimes for a while. This is both ace and whack. Ace because it means no work Saturday lunch resulting in a lie in, meaning Candice can come over earlier maybe and meaning I have Saturday's totally free! It's whack because it means working Friday night's which is supposed to be bastard busy, I will also miss out on my Friday nights of getting drunk and chilling with my home dawgs. Buuut, it means more moola for the Gar so I guess I'm alright with it for the foreseeable future.

So, I got home from work just in time for the FA Cup final. I got a call from Candice. Her train was cancelled, the next one being an hour late. Suckage. I got changed and tidied my room then got another call from Candice; her next train was cancelled, the next being an hour again. So Mummy's best friend's son picked her up from Westbury. Niiice.
We watched extra time of football together. Candice is now a Man Utd fan, she wears my shirt and everything. It was tense and went to penalties.

Man Utd lost on the lottery of penalties. I was distraught and let out a foul mouthed tirade at the Arsenal team. Bastards.
Aaaanyway, later we watched Gothika and Saw.


They were both pretty good although I'd seen Saw before. I predicted the ending of Gothika though cos I'm ace. Remind me to post about bits in films sometime in the week (this reminded me to do so).
Candice hid behind a pillow through most of both films and she caught a glimpse of this

needless to say, she was scared further. Heh!
Morning we watched Hollyoaks in bed. Then we had food. Then we watched The OC, well some of it...
I was being a bit of a dick at the weekend for some reason, I was acting really harsh for no reason. Twat.

Worked Sunday night, it was ok. It was work.
Had an ICT exam today. It went alright, it was two hours long but everyone was finished an hour and a half into it so we got to go early. I think I may have ballsed up a question but should be ok.
I can't be arsed to finish this properly or as in depth as I began.
chro.


2 Comments:
At 11:25 PM,
pink_blackbutterfly said…
I liked both those movies! they were pretty good!
At 12:22 PM,
. said…
Six Dogs ahahahahhaaahhaaa
"that was a good day"
Post a Comment
<< Home